Reopening on Monday, May 18
Santa Fe Vein & Med Spa
COVID-19 Safe Operating Practices
At Santa Fe Vein & Med Spa, it’s our priority to protect the health and safety of our patients and clients, as well as our team. Here are the changes we have implemented at Santa Fe Vein & Med Spa to protect your health and well-being:
- We’re offering virtual consultations for skin care and CoolSculpting. Just let us know if that’s your preferred option and we will set it up. We also have contactless pickup options available for skincare product sales.
- If you’re planning on coming into the office for treatment, we’ve spaced out appointment times to limit the number of people in the office at any given time. At this time, we can only see patients with an appointment. No accompanying guests are allowed in the office.
- Prior to your scheduled appointment, we will email a COVID-19 screening questionnaire to all patients. It will need to be completed before your appointment.
- Upon arriving at the office, enter the outermost doors of the building. Please wait in the atrium for us to let you in. If there is someone already in the atrium, please wait outside until they have left that space. If you would rather wait in your vehicle, please let us know. We will have very limited seating available in the reception area, which has been optimized for social distancing.
- A face mask/covering must be worn at all times except during treatments requiring removal of the mask to access the treatment area. The mask will be removed only at the time of the actual treatment. Otherwise, it MUST be in place. Additionally, we ask that you refrain from speaking for the duration of the time the mask has been temporarily removed for the protection of our staff.Staff will remind clients of this policy at the time of treatments.
- Upon entering the atrium, please ring the doorbell installed there. We will come over to take your temperature and let you in.
- We will screen all individuals’ temperatures with an infrared, touchless thermometer. If your temperature is greater than 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit, we will reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use at the front counter. Soap is available for handwashing in the restrooms.
- The office has been marked with signage for ease of implementing social distancing.
We are diligently abiding by the New Mexico Medical Advisory Team’s guidelines for resumption of medical office services and the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC’s) guidelines for infection control. We are adopting the currently best-known practices for safety, and we will modify our protocols as new information and recommendations are available. Here are some additional changes you may notice during your office visit experience:
- We will be wearing face masks and protective gear at all times of patient and client encounters. Some staff may be wearing additional PPE gear, such as face shields and gowns, for additional protection.
- We will be wearing examination gloves at times of patient and client care.
- We will be cleaning all patient and client contact hard surfaces immediately after each encounter and hourly with disposable EPA-registered disinfectant wipes.
- We have contactless payment options for your additional protection.
If you have any questions about our new operating practices, please let us know.
We are looking forward to safely reopening and serving our valued patients and clients with EVERYONE’S safety our top priority.