Embark on a journey towards healthier, more radiant skin with Glacial RX Treatment in North Valley, NM, at Santa Fe Vein & Med Spa. Guided by the expertise of Dr. Kristen L. Biggs, our team offers this innovative treatment that uses Cryomodulation™, an advanced cooling technology that works wonders on your skin.
What Is Glacial RX Treatment and How Does It Work?
Glacial RX employs a controlled cooling mechanism to reduce inflammation, combat hyperpigmentation, and enhance skin texture and tone. It's a two-fold treatment that involves the application of a unique serum, followed by a proprietary handheld device that stimulates the cooling process and optimizes serum absorption.
What Are the Benefits of Glacial RX Treatment for The Skin?
Glacial RX is a game-changer in skincare with numerous benefits. It effectively reduces the visibility of sun spots, age spots, and melasma, promoting a balanced skin tone. The soothing power of its cooling technology assists in easing skin inflammation and improving texture.
What Is the Process of Glacial RX Treatment in North Valley, NM?
The Glacial RX experience at Santa Fe Vein & Med Spa commences with an in-depth consultation to evaluate your skin's condition and clarify your skincare goals. Following this, a session typically involves applying a specially-formulated serum to the target area, then using a cooling device to enhance the serum's effectiveness. Each session usually takes approximately 45 minutes.
Who Is the Candidate For Glacial RX Treatment?
Glacial RX is an excellent solution for individuals dealing with hyperpigmentation issues. It's also ideal for anyone wishing to improve their skin's overall texture and tone. During your initial consultation, Dr. Biggs will help determine whether this treatment aligns with your skincare needs.
Common Skin Conditions Treated with Glacial RX
Apart from correcting hyperpigmentation, Glacial RX treatment can address various skin conditions, including:
- Acne: Glacial RX can help reduce acne breakouts and inflammation by calming the skin and minimizing excess oil production. Cold therapy targets the acne-causing bacteria and helps shrink the pores' size.
- Rosacea: The cooling effect of Glacial RX can provide relief to individuals with rosacea, a condition characterized by redness, flushing, and visible blood vessels on the face. Cold therapy helps to soothe inflammation and reduce redness.
- Eczema: Glacial RX can alleviate symptoms associated with eczema, such as itching, dryness, and inflammation. The cooling effect helps to soothe the skin, reduce itchiness, and promote healing.
- Psoriasis: Cold therapy provided by Glacial RX can help manage the symptoms of psoriasis, including red, scaly patches on the skin. The cooling effect helps to reduce inflammation and relieve itching.
- Sunburn: Glacial RX is an effective treatment for sunburn, as cold therapy helps to cool and soothe the burned skin. It can reduce redness, inflammation, and discomfort caused by excessive sun exposure.
- Inflammation and Swelling: Glacial RX can be beneficial in reducing inflammation and swelling caused by various factors, such as allergic reactions, insect bites, or post-surgical recovery. Cold therapy constricts blood vessels and reduces fluid buildup, promoting quicker healing.
Is Glacial RX Treatment Suitable for All Skin Types?
Glacial RX Treatment is non-invasive and gentle, making it suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Its cooling effects are soothing and effective for all skin tones.
How Many Sessions of Glacial RX Treatment Are Required for Best Results?
The number of Glacial RX Treatment sessions needed varies from person to person, based on specific skin conditions and goals. Generally, three sessions scheduled four weeks apart are recommended for optimal results.
Does Glacial RX Treatment Cause Any Side Effects?
The safety and comfort of our clients are paramount. Glacial RX Treatment, being a non-invasive procedure, typically has minimal side effects. Some patients might experience temporary skin sensitivity or redness, which usually subsides shortly after the treatment.
Cost Of Glacial RX Treatment in North Valley, NM
The cost of Glacial RX Treatment varies depending on the individual's specific requirements, including the treatment area's size and the number of sessions needed. At Santa Fe Vein & Med Spa, we provide a detailed cost estimate during your consultation based on your personalized treatment plan.
Book Your Glacial RX Treatment Appointment in North Valley, NM, Today!
Ready to revitalize your skin with the cutting-edge Glacial RX Treatment? Contact Santa Fe Vein & Med Spa at 505-695-7070 to book your appointment with Dr. Kristen L. Biggs. We look forward to helping you enhance your natural beauty and achieve your skincare goals.