Invisible Treatment. Visible Results.
Peel away the years with JetPeel
A NEW! breakthrough skincare technology that allows practitioners to administer a range of non-invasive, relaxing procedures, JetPeel truly is a game-changer in aesthetic skincare. Countless non-invasive skincare procedures flood treatment menus at spas and dermatologist offices nationwide. So, what makes JetPeel different? IT REALLY WORKS!
How It Works
JetPeel features patented handpiece nozzles, which penetrate significantly deeper into the skin than competitors – down to the dermis level. JetPeel’s patented technology creates a unique two-phase jet of micro-droplets consisting of saline solution and gas that is accelerated to velocities that reach 200m/s, providing a versatile and precise means for performing a variety of skin treatments. A complete JetPeel facial takes about 45 minutes and includes the following three easy steps for outstanding immediate results:
- Lymphatic Drainage – the application of static pressure, the slight cooling effect, the micro abrasion of the skin and the interaction between micro-droplets and the surface of the skin all combine to create a strong immune system response thereby increasing blood and lymphatic circulation
- Exfoliation – a supersonic jet stream of water and oxygen gently removes natural skin debris and exfoliates dead skin cells. It oxygenates the tissue and stimulates micro-circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Infusion – bioactive skin nutrients are infused deep in the Dermis via a patented handpiece utilizing Jet Stream Technology. Skin nutrients are customized to specific conditions
One Technology. Endless Applications.
Depending on the protocol, desired result and/or type of skin, different formulas of active ingredients are recommended in the infusion stage. These formulas are enriched with nutrients, vitamins and minerals essential to the elasticity, radiance and beauty of the skin, including:
- Hyaluronic Acid – creates a volumizing and plumping effect while hydration results in improved skin texture
- Vitamin A+E – reinforces the structural tone of the skin by reducing wrinkles and fine lines while the true antioxidant power slows down the effects of skin aging
- Vitamin B5 – restores radiance, improving skin hydration, softness and elasticity
- Vitamin C – reduces puffiness and swelling, reinforces the immune system and restores elasticity and promotes collagen production
- Glycolic Acid – eliminates dead cells (bio-peeling) and corrects pigment irregularities
JetPeel is a stand-alone technology that offers significant results in Wrinkle Reduction, Skin Rejuvenation, Active Acne & Acne Scar Treatments, Dark Circle Reduction and Whitening, Hair Restoration, Scar Tissue Repair, Rosacea Reduction, Hydration Treatments, Peeling Treatments, Lymph Drainage and Tissue Massage, Pre-Procedure Exfoliation, Oxygen Facials, Microdermabrasion and Hyperpigmentation Treatments. Additionally, JetPeel can also be combined with other treatments to improve results, including:
- JetPeel + Botox Injections: Prolongs the effectiveness of Botox injections
- JetPeel + DermaRoller/DermaPen: Prepares the skin for the treatment and boosts the effectiveness of the treatment
- JetPeel + Radiofrequency: Enhances RF treatments and provides the skin with nutrients for complete regeneration
- JetPeel + CO2 Lasers: Provides the skin with deep hydration before the laser treatment. Calms and soothes the skin immediately after the laser treatment
- JetPeel + Erbium Lasers: Gives immediate relief during post-treatment, maintains erbium laser benefits and improves results in the medium and long term
- JetPeel + Fractional Needling Radiofrequency: Delivers needless anesthesia before the RF treatment; calms and soothes the skin immediately after the laser treatment
Most recently, JetPeel launched the Prestige Plus handpiece, a revolutionary breakthrough in Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatment for hair regrowth. JetPeel now enables painless infusion of PRP as Prestige Plus, combined with an air screen, delivers the PRP fluid in a luer lock syringe. Treatment results are fantastic for both facial and hair loss treatments. This unprecedented development now allows us to administer traditionally very painful PRP treatments without pain or downtime.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Contact us at Santa Fe Vein & Med Spa to learn about JetPeel and what it can do for you. Our state-of-the-art facility and our highly trained staff are dedicated to your health and wellness. We will help you determine the best course of treatment to restore your skin’s youthful glow and appearance. We are here to offer you the care and service you deserve! Schedule your appointment with us today!